Exponential technologies like robots and artificial intelligence can solve the resource problem. Robots & AI optimise resources such as time and cost, address staff shortages, and thereby create more time between staff and patient.
How robots & AI solve problems
Robots can be deployed in care, medicine and administration. In doing so, they always map processes. The focus is on the human-centred approach, which is crucial to ensure a good experience and a joy of working with the robots. Examples of robots in healthcare:
- Social robots (communication, information, companion, entertainer)
- Logistics robots (laundry, food, laboratory samples, heavy goods)
- Assistance robots (daily routine with patients, various assistance tasks, sleep support)
- Ultrasound robot
- Massage robot
- Automated robot pharmacy
- F&B robot (soft drinks, coffee)
- Telepresence robots
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) in combination with social robots to optimize processes in administration
By using these intelligent technologies, more time can be created and thus humanity can be lived more strongly again. This with higher efficiency, better performance and lower costs.
Read on – Robots & AI in the workplace