Scenario 1 – Maximum number of people on site
- Robots physically replace sales staff on the booth, making the booth accessible to live visitors. Sales personnel remain in the office and communicate via robot.
- The barista and the bartender are robots
- A Social robot welcomes and informs guests, and runs an engaging quiz contest (marketing activity with email address)
Scenario 2 – Travel stop! This is how we inspire our guests virtually
- In the TV studio, the talk guests virtually join via robot (telepresence)
- The event is accompanied by the virtual moderator – via robot
- A robot is guiding the trade show visitors who participate virtually. The staff at the booth can warmly welcome the virtual visitors and conduct a professional meeting.
- Exiting entertainment with robots in a live stream
Scenario 3 – How to digitize & make innovation tangible
- Introduce and explain a new software product launch via robot ambassador
- Show the latest product in a roadshow hosted by the human-machine duo ‘robot & moderator’
- The chatbot (AI) conducts conversations – via the website, the event app or via the social robots Pepper and Cruzr
- The robot shows the QR code for registration (QR code on tablet)
- The protagonist in the new product movie is a robot (tv commercial/movie)
- The robot measures the temperature and checks the mask (safety)
- The Relax-Robot, placed on the lap, enables the guests to enjoy a truly relaxing break to soft music.
Scenario 4 – How to show a vision of the future?
- At the jubilee event, the future can be demonstrated by robots that solve real-life problems with process automation
- Gain admission to the event, trade fair or virtual studio via facial recognition (AI)
- Food and drinks are created by AI and served by robots
- Artists and robots dance in The Future Show and spark a sneak peak into the future, music composed by AI!
Read on – Top 5 uses of Pepper